What are cookies?
What are these files?
- Cookies make the site more useful and functional
- User authentication on the site and provide user session on this website
- Processes necessary for full functionality of websites
- Analyzes and surveys and audits audience
What kind of cookies we use?
- Session - These are temporary files that remain on your device until you log off from the website or disable the Web browser.
- Permanent - files remain on your device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are manually removed by the user.
The user has the ability to limit or disable access cookies to your device. If you use this option, use of the site will be possible, in addition to the functions which, by their nature, require cookies.