What are cookies?
What are these files?
- Cookies make the site more useful and functional
- User authentication on the site and provide user session on this website
- Processes necessary for full functionality of websites
- Analyzes and surveys and audits audience
What kind of cookies we use?
- Session - These are temporary files that remain on your device until you log off from the website or disable the Web browser.
- Permanent - files remain on your device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are manually removed by the user.
The user has the ability to limit or disable access cookies to your device. If you use this option, use of the site will be possible, in addition to the functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
We hereby inform you that:
1. Baltic Wood S.A., headquartered in Jasło, 6a Fabryczna Street, is the administrator of your personal data.
2. You can contact the personal data protection inspector by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
3. Your personal data will be processed in order to:
- handle your inquiries,
- conduct the recruitment process for the position you are applying for, and provided you agree to having your data processed on account of future recruitment, the data will also be processed with a view to conducting future recruitment processes,
- execute or conclude an agreement, process orders as well as possible complaints and claims,
- present trade offers and marketing activities.
4. Your personal data will be processed on the basis of your consent, execution or conclusion of an agreement, fulfilment of a legal obligation, or a legally justified interest of the Administrator, depending on the legal basis that binds us.
5. You personal data will be processed for the period of time required by the agreement execution, the fulfilment of the legal obligation, or until your consent is revoked, if the granted consent is the basis for data processing.
6. We will be processing your personal data that enables us to stay in touch, such as the first name, last name, position, e-mail address, phone number.
7. Your personal data will be processed by authorised personnel and the Administrator’s co-workers. The data may be shared with other processing entities that provide services for the Administrator, in particular entities offering IT, courier and post, debt recovery and marketing services.
8. Your personal data, on account of resolving possible problems concerned with IT systems supporting customer service, may occasionally be shared with third-party countries (non-EEA states) which according to the European Commission offer a satisfactory level of personal data protection, and if they do not offer it, then in dealings with such contractors the precaution of the EC standard contractual clauses will be taken. You are entitled to a copy of the data shared with a third-party country.
9. You have a right to access, correct and remove your personal data, limit the processing thereof, transfer it or raise an objection. With the data processed on the basis of your consent, you have a right to revoke your consent at any time, with no effect on compliance with the processing right which was exercised on the basis of the consent before it was revoked.
10. You have a right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you find personal data processing in breach of the GDPR.
11. Your personal data has been acquired, because you have provided it while cooperating with us or in correspondence, from publicly available sources, or it has been made available by your employer.
12. Your personal data will not be used for automated decision-making, but it may be used for profiling with a view to informing you about interesting offers.