Quality, innovation and music: Baltic Wood floors shine like stars in the major trade events
Organised in January, the German trade fairs of Domotex 2017 in Hanover and Bau 2017 in Munich are visited by more than 300,000 people. In the forthcoming edition, the Baltic Wood stands will offer plenty of inspiration to visitors. The Polish manufacturer will show four collections of top-quality wooden floors. At Domotex 2017 Baltic Wood is going to appear in the Innovations Zone, bringing in the Medieval Castle floor from the Timeless Collection™, which has been rewarded by the jury.
Domotex, which will be held in Hanover on 14-17 January, is the biggest event in the floor manufacturing industry, whereas the Munich-based Bau (16-21 January) is the most significant and important event in the construction sector in Western Europe. The highlights of the Baltic Wood stands at both trade fairs will be four collections of wooden floors:
• Melody – one-of-a-kind combination of current trends and noble wood in the Premium and Slim Size 1-row plank as well as 3-row slat patterns;
• NoLimits – extremely hard-wearing floors designed for years of service;
• Timeless – artistic, hand-distressed floors that serve as a perfect basis for time-defying décor;
• Jeans – a revolutionary collection of floors with an identical finish on the 1-row plank and the 3-row slat, enabling the same visual effect in adjacent interiors.
In Hanover Baltic Wood products will be presented at Stand C26, Hall 9. At the trade fair in Munich, the capital of Bavaria, the Polish brand of Baltic Wood is going to arouse interest in its floors at Stand 508, Hall A5.
At Domotex 2017 Baltic Wood is going to start off on a high note. In Hanover the visitors will have a chance to see the inspiration-filled space of 150 square metres, shared with the Gamrat brand and roofed over with a structure reminiscent of a grand-piano keyboard. The idea behind this remarkable concept is to create an atmosphere conducive to relishing musical sensations afforded by Przemysław Winnicki, a talented and multi-award-winning Polish pianist. Every day, on the hour he will treat the visitors to a piano concert of various music genres and interpretations of popular pieces of music prepared especially for this occasion. But that’s not where the attractions end. The Innovations Zone will play host to the Medieval Castle floor from the Timeless Collection™; the floor was selected for the distinction award by the Domotex 2017 jury from among hundreds of other products.
– Since time immemorial various fields of art have merged. Their authors have transplanted trends from other areas of artistic activity into their own works. The designers and creators of Baltic Wood floors act in a similar manner, drawing inspiration from music and fashion. Thus emerge perfect combinations of functional design and art, as well as ones of cutting-edge technologies and natural materials. We wish to express our products in a multitude of dimensions, and not only through the medium of their appearance or texture. That is why at the Domotex 2017 trade fair we will be accompanied by Przemysław Winnicki, a multi-award-winning piano virtuoso. As Victor Hugo once observed, “music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent.” And so it is my great pleasure to invite you to the Baltic Wood stand at Domotex 2017 and Bau 2017 – Grzegorz Wójcik, President of the Board of Directors of Baltic Wood.
There are no products to display. Dodaj swój ulubiony produkt do listy w karcie produktu danej podłogi.
Copyrights Baltic Wood 2013
Baltic Wood floors are manufactured only from natural wood, and that is why the shade, occurrence of knots, ring pattern and grain structures of particular elements – boards, slats etc. – can differ from one another as well as in relation to the photos included in all Baltic Wood marketing materials. The natural variation can be noticed when comparing the final product with the samples presented at the exposition.The wood variety is a natural feature of this noble raw material, determining its beauty and uniqueness.